For more details and availability, please call (831) 624-9901
This historic chief red wolf trophy buckle represents a famous actor in the Buffalo Bill Cody Show.
- H - 3" x W - 3 7/8"
- Sterling Silver
- Indian Head overlaid in 14k Rose Gold, 14k Yellow Gold and 14k Green Gold
- Rodeo Style Engraved Background
- Border is Raised 14k Yellow Gold Engraved overlaid w/ Arrows and Feathers in 14k Yellow Gold, 14k Rose Gold and 14k Green Gold
- Rosettes in 14k Rose Gold overlaid on each corner with a Ruby inset into each one
- Historic Chief Red Wolf Image
- Fits a 1 1/2" belt
For availability and to purchase please call (831) 624-9901.
Sold Exclusively on the Monterey Peninsula at Augustina Leathers in Carmel-by-the-Sea,California.
History of Bohlin:
Founded by Ed Bohlin, in the early 1900s, the iconic Bohlin Company got their start in the western movie industry. The quality of Bohlin is based not on just the tradition and reputation of the firm but also on materials and craftsmanship. The thickness and purity of gold and silver used has increased, and the best young talent works to manage sales, design, and production. As the Bohlin Company approaches its 100th anniversary in 2020, the brand is secure, as much a part of the West as the men and women who wore it.